2015 Signature Vintners
Myriad Cellars and Quivet Cellars have been selected as the Signature Vintners for the 2015 Southwest Florida Wine & Food Fest. The Wine & Wood Fest will be held at Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club on Saturday, February 28, 2015. Angelina’s Ristorante is the signature vintner sponsor.
Myriad Cellars released its first vintage in 2005 and represents Napa artisan winemaking at its best with very limited production, hands-on winemaking, and the use of premium French Oak barrels. Owner and winecrafter Mike Smith does all the cellar work himself allowing him to stay “closer to the wines” and exercise complete control of the entire winemaking process — from start to finish.
Quivet Cellars was founded by Mike Smith in 2006 to showcase single-vineyard wines. Quivet handcrafts very limited quantities of Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah by selecting specific rows of fruit from premium Napa Valley vineyards. The fruit is then uniquely crushed, aged in French Oak and masterfully blended.
Our 2015 Vintners
- Benovia Winery, Santa Rosa, CA
- BRAND Napa Valley, St. Helena, CA
- Dakota Shy, Yountville, CA
- Fisher Vineyards, Santa Rosa, CA
- Gamble Family Vineyards, Oakville, CA
- Gargiulo Vineyards, Napa Valley, CA
- Myriad Cellars, St. Helena, CA
- Quivet Cellars, St. Helena, CA
- Talley Vineyards, Arroyo Grande, CA
- Vineyard 29, St Helena, CA
- V. Madrone Cellars, St Helena, CA
- Williams Selyem Winery, Healdsburg, CA
- International Wine Imports
- Premier Beverage
- Augustan Wine Imports
- Republic National Distributing Company